Environmental, Health and Safety Plans | Spill Plans | Pollution Prevention Plans
One of Caltha’s core service areas is preparing various plans required by regulations and permits. Caltha also provides technical assistance, if needed, to roll-out and implement these plans. Caltha provides expert and cost effective services to prepare effective planning documents that meet regulatory requirements, but approaches this work in a way to minimize time and costs and eliminate unnecessary tasks and administration when our clients implement their plan.
Why Is Caltha’s Approach To Planning Documents Better?
- Access to our library of planning document templates. Caltha has provided planning services for many years to clients across the US. Through this work we have amassed a comprehensive library of “templates” to work from. These templates are organized to include all the required content in an easy-to-find format, but also have been revised and improved over time based on our client’s input and our own experience. These templates are updated as State and Federal rules and permits are changed to insure we are using the most current information.
- Plans are prepared to address needs of individual facilities. The use of a “template” format is an excellent starting point that reduces costs and insures quality. However, plans are prepared for individual facilities and include site specific content and procedures. Clients work with a subject matter expert to create the final plan documents which are easy to understand and are tailored for the individual facility.
The result is a cost-effective planning process that insures a complete plan tailored to your facility.
Current Plan Offerings
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Action Plan
- Blood-borne Pathogen Control Plan
- Workplace Safety Plan
- Spill Response Plan For Incidental Workplace Spills (non-emergency)
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan
- SPCC Template Plan (for qualified facilities)
- Slug Control Plan
- RCRA Contingency Plan (for Large Quantity Generators)
- Integrated Contingency Plan (ICP) “One Plan”
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Preparedness, Prevention and Contingency (PPC) Plan
- Waste Minimization Plan (for Large Quantity Generators)
- Total Toxic Organics Management Plan (TTOMP)
- Air Quality Emergency Abatement Plan
Request Further Information & Cost
You can request cost information by completing the “EH&S Plan Cost and Information Request Form” below.