Employer’s Environmental, Health & Safety Training Center
The Employer’s Environmental, Health & Safety Training Center is a training resource specifically designed to meet the needs of smaller and medium-sized facilities who may not have dedicated EH&S professionals and need periodic EH&S training.
What makes the Employer’s Environmental, Health & Safety Training Center unique?
- Training is customized to meet the needs and location of specific facilities. Rather than providing generic training, we take the time to discuss your unique situation and adjust training to address your facility’s practices, materials, waste streams, etc. The training also is adjusted to align with the requirement for your State.
- Training is always provided in “real time” either at your location or using live webinar training. Trainees can interact with the trainer in real time, saving time and money and giving your employees the advantage of interacting directing with their trainer.
The result is more effective training focused on the issues that are relevant to your facility.
Current Course Offerings
- Annual Hazardous Waste Management – Conditionally exempt small quality generators
- Annual Hazardous Waste Management – Small quality generators
- Annual Hazardous Waste Management - Large quality generators
- Universal waste handling and management
- Spill response for incidental workplace spills (non-emergency)
- Annual Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Slug Control Plan
- Annual SWPPP training, stormwater pollution prevention training
- Hazard communication, HazCom 2012
- Triennial DOT HazMat certification training
- EH&S Awareness Training (multimedia EH&S compliance overview)
Request Further Information & Cost
You can request cost information by completing the “Employer’s Environmental, Health & Safety Training Center Cost and Information Request Form” below.